We all know the effect of an afterimage especially when we look at the sun and see its shape when we close our eyes. This is accomplished because our eyes after closing manage to keep for a few seconds a silhouette of a bright object that was just seen.
This is the first time I saw it being used on an ad and it causes a great effect.
They make use of flashes of lights with a shape of BMW’s logo behind the screen while the ad is shown. This is unnoticeable to the audience but when the ad tells you to close your eyes you experience the afterimage. See the video for more details.
- December 27 2010 Word Lens – Iphone App Another iphone app with great potencial. From the review of Kirkpatrick at Read ... 0 Comments posted by zX | Feature, Internet, Software, Technology
- December 23 2010 iPad 2 Reveled? The first time iPad appeared in the market, some said it was nice but maybe to b ... 0 Comments posted by frz | Feature, Technology
- December 16 2010 Content Delivery Network (CDN) How to set up ... CDN is a Content Delivery Network of highly-optimized servers all around the wor ... 0 Comments posted by Bruno Azevedo | Feature, Internet, Joomla, Share, Technology
- December 16 2010 Robot arm mimics human gestures Robotic technology is getting closer to mimic an human being. As you can see fro ... 0 Comments posted by zX | Feature, Technology
- December 07 2010 PSP phone interface The so spoken PSP phone still doesn’t have a launch date, but we are seein ... 0 Comments posted by frz | Feature, Reviews, Technology